Extra, Extra, Read All About It!
It’s that time of year again! Read up on our suggested Year-End guidelines for Accounting, Accounts Payable, and Payroll. Also – information on W2 and 1099 Forms Ordering as well as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Printing Subscription Work Order. All are available on the AMU Portal Message Center.
SALES AND F&I
*Please note with Vehicle Merchandising you have until December 31st, 2016 to activate*
If you have not already activated it, we have created some terrific step by step instructions to activate the new Vehicle Merchandising Inventory Inquiry enhancement. Documentation and Videos will easily take you through turning it on and they are all available on the AMU Portal Message and Reference Centers.
What’s NEW in this UPDATE? AMPS version 3.3.339 and Higher and Release 2016.11.002
- New look for Standard Journal Entries
- Auto Post Standard Entries
- New General Journal
- Transaction Adjustments and Force Notes
- Assign Vendors to Quick Payments
- F&I Service Contract Setup and Automatic Calculation of Expiration Date
- Display OEM ID #s on Service Techs & Advisors Report
The “How To” documents are available on the AMU Portal Message Center.
Ready for some training? AMU Learning Paths are now available!!
If you’re an experienced AMU user, you can start by accessing the TRAINING CENTER. If you are not, that’s okay! Start at the AMU Message Center.
Want to learn how to display Recent Notifications like this one on-demand?
If you would like to display Recent Notification screens such as this one, there is a way.
- Click on Help at the top of your Auto/Mate screen
- Click on “Recent Notifications”
- From the list of links, click the one you would like to display and view the content
NEW PRODUCTS READY TO BE ACTIVATED BY YOU!
Cash Receipts, Accounting Inquiry
We have created some terrific step by step instructions to activate the above enhancements. Documentation and Videos will easily take you through turning on these great new features and they are all available on the AMU Portal Message and Reference Centers.